Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Finding Yourself

Throughout this month, I have been really thinking about my future and narrowing my options down. I have been taking several career assessments online from the MichiganState career services and have been looking at the vast amount of majors offered here. As an outcome of keeping
my strengths in mind along with doing some in-depth research on specific majors, I am very interested in going into supply chain management. Michigan State also happens
to have the #1 ranked supply chain management program
in the United States. I plan on going to the career advisor and talk
about what this career has to offer, learn more about what
I have to do, and if this path is the one I want to take. Throughout this journey of
exploring different classes and keeping an open mind, I am
excited to see what the future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment